PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address and shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” (Actual payment information is processed by PayPal; we do not collect that information.)
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations and tracking numbers). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your information, except with affiliates in cases when you use their coupon codes. In those cases those affiliates may receive a commission, and they may be given name, email, and mailing address of those particular customers.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at CoolFatBurner@gmail.com or by mail using the details provided below:
147 1st St,
Hustontown, PA, 17229,
- Do not wear the Cool Fat Burner or Cool Gut Buster against bare skin — wear clothing underneath!
- Darker complexioned users are more prone to cryoburn and sub dermal bruising that may leave long-lasting discoloration.
- Consult with your physician before use. Do not use for more than 25-30 minutes authorized by your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The Cool Fat Burner is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Extreme cold, especially from the Hybrid packs, may cause fat cell apoptosis, and spot reduce fat. Women should consider this when using Hybrid packs near the chest area. (layers of clothing should negate this)
- Extreme cold near the skin for extended periods of time can cause cryoburn or even frostbite. Cold exposure for long periods of time can lead to hypothermia. Use common sense. Seek medical help if you experience any symptoms or health problems. Discontinue use if experiencing burning and tingling.
- Do not place gel pack directly on the skin, use gel packs only in “Cool Fat Burner” and “Cool Gut Buster” fabric vests.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a history of heart conditions consult with a physician before using this product.
- Those with diabetes should consult with their physician before using. Not recommended for those with high blood pressure, heart disease, or cardio-pulmonary problems. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity and allergic reactions to cold or have rheumatoid arthritis with cold sensitivity, any medical conditions related to cold exposure, or have skin sensation problems.
- Caution is necessary when applying cold on or near superficial nerves.
- Do not sleep or lay in a reclining posture when wearing the Cool Fat Burner or Cool Gut Buster.
- Do not use gel packs if punctured; liquid material is biodegradable, dispose of appropriately.
- The Cool Fat Burner will not have or assume any financial responsibility or liability for medical expenses for any injury resulting from the use of this product.
- Condensation and wetness can form on the Cool Fat Burner and Cool Gut Buster cooling vests… be considerate of clothing, furniture, etc. and moisture contact.
- Results will vary. Age, gender, diet, physical activity level, hormone profile, etc., can all factor in weight-loss and thermal loading cold thermogenesis effectiveness.
For a 110% refund on the paid unit price (minus any shipping charges), return the entire undamaged Cool Fat BurnerTM and/or Cool Gut BusterTM (the vests and all gel-packs) within 90 days to:
Cool Fat Burner
PO Box 535
Hustontown, PA 17229
The 90 day window to return begins the day after you receive the Cool Fat Burner. Would be best if we receive it back by 90 days for an eligible return. Tracking and insurance recommended for convenience. (note: all returns will be opened in front of postal workers)
We do not pay or reimburse shipping costs, and reserve the right to withhold the original PayPal fees (since we didn’t get those in the first place). It’s always a good idea to include a note with your name and address for faster processing. Also a good idea you email us with a heads-up at:
CoolFatBurner @ gmail.com
Re: partial returns on combo deals — combo deals reward customers with huge discounts (up to 25%). If you return parts of a combo deal while keeping parts of the original order… you no longer have a combo deal and will be refunded an amount consistent as though you had ordered only the original units (meaning, the units you keep). Simply put, you cannot order a combo, then return parts of it and still get the reduced discount price on whatever you keep. You will be refunded a fair amount consistent as if you had originally only ordered whatever pieces you keep.
Note: we reserve the right to only refund 100% item price (not the bonus 110% of item price), minus PayPal fees, for “mistaken” orders, “unwanted gifts,” “same day returns,” and other similar impulsive “change of mind” episodes. Reasons such as “it’s too cold” or “I don’t like how it looks” and similar reasons for returns may void the refund bonus. In other words, if for whatever reason you return your order w/o even using it or giving it an honest, legitimate try or allowing us to help with any problems, you might receive only 100% refund on the item price, instead of the bonus 110% refund on the item price (minus any shipping charges as usual). Simply put, we offer a 90-Day return window. We expect customers to give our product a serious, honest try and use the vest for several months before coming to a decision, at least if they want to the bonus 110% return on the item price. Even weight-loss studies take months to draw conclusions. It doesn’t happen in a few weeks.
We also reserve the right to withhold PayPal fees (usually around 3%) from the refunded total, since we don’t get those ourselves on the original purchase (PayPal charges around 3% for processing the original purchase).
We are not liable if customers give incorrect shipping information and their package is shipped to that wrong location. Mishandled orders (wrong address supplied during checkout, lost international packages) may require a restocking fee deducted from refunded items.
Manufacturer’s warranty: the Cool Fat Burner will replace any damaged parts for a minimum of 1 year due to problems, defects, or failures. We have the option not to replace for improper use: cuts, tears, punctures, forced ruptures, etc. Please use properly and intelligently.